Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum - sweet mod rides!

So we had company this weekend and were looking for something to do. We seldom have company of the gearhead variety, but this time was an exception. So we went out to the Barber Motorsports Track and Vintage Motorsports Museum near Leeds. This is the largest motorcycle collection in the world. Right here in Birmingham!

Photobucket

www.barbermotorsports.com

Yes, I know I should have gone there before now, but at least I finally went, right? And of course I had to take pictures. No, I don't have all the details on the swell bikes and scooters I saw there (and Lotus automobiles), but I know you'll appreciate them just the same. And for a mere $15, you can go check them out yourselves. So here's a little reminder of why we all love mid-century design so much . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ciao, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment